Friday, November 12, 2010

NaNo Goal Reached!

My daughter finished her NaNo novel yesterday, ending with 52,500 words! Today she started on her second novel. I couldn't keep that girl from writing even if I wanted to!

My husband is still working hard on his. If he keeps up his current pace, he will finish before Thanksgiving!

I'm so proud of my two writers, esp. since I've tried creative writing and know how hard it is. I can barely come up with a blog post every day!

(And I know this is a short one. It's Friday, and I want to spend time with my family. I'll try to come up with a longer one tomorrow!)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Way to go Marcy! I am so impressed! :D

    Julie, your daughter just wrote 52,500 words in how many days?? I think your posts could be just a little longer. Ha ha, just teasing! :) I love your daily posts, long or short, words or video. So, here's to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to write a longer one for today! And I'm not a crazy writer like Marcy is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! You did it and I so enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete